3.3. General information about settings and adjustments
The name "control" in the real Management is meant as not separately taken procedure of adjustment any of parameters of systems of the car, and the whole complex of the adjustments, allowing to achieve maximum efficiency of return of the engine.
If the owner of the new car from the date of its acquisition strictly adhered to the Schedule of routine maintenance (see. The schedule of routine maintenance), rather often carried out check of critical parameters, supported demanded level of lubricant liquids, the engine will need extremely seldom performance of additional service and regenerative repair (over replacement of components subject to raised wear and expendables).
On the other hand, in case of the negligent relation to performance of procedures of regular maintenance and frequent violation of established periods of carrying out checks, efficiency of return of the engine will surely decrease sooner or later. The probability of emergence of such situation in case of acquisition of the car which was in the use is especially high. In such cases there is a need for performance of a complex of settings of the power unit over amount of works on routine maintenance of the car.
The first step at control or diagnostics of malfunctions of the engine working with lowered return always is check of kompressionny pressure in the cylinders which analysis of results allows to estimate the general condition of internal components of the engine and to draw up the plan of the forthcoming adjusting and/or recovery operations. For example, if check of kompressionny pressure revealed signs of serious internal wear of the engine, a usual complex of settings will be insufficiently to correct a situation, and its carrying out is waste of time and means. In view of value of information received as a result of check of kompressionny pressure, it is necessary to charge its performance to rather skilled and qualified mechanic having necessary diagnostic devices.
Below lists of the main adjusting procedures, allowing to restore efficiency of return of the engine which was in a working mechanical order are provided.
Scheme of an arrangement of subjects to check of components of an impellent compartment
List of the minimum complex of checks and adjustments
- Check levels of all concerning operation of the engine of liquids;
- Make cleaning and check of a condition of the storage battery;
- Check a condition and effort of a tension of driving belts, in case of need make necessary adjustment;
- Check a condition of all hoses located in an impellent compartment;
- Make check of a condition and service of components of system of cooling;
- Check a condition of a filtering element of an air purifier;
- Check a condition of VV of candle wires, covers and a distributor begunka;
- Check installation of turns of idling, in case of need make the corresponding adjustment.
List of a full complex of checks and adjustments
In addition to the checks listed above:
- Make replacement of spark plugs;
- Check adjustment of turns of idling;
- Make replacement of a filtering element of an air purifier;
- Replace a cover and a distributor begunok;
- Make replacement of VV of candle wires;
- Check serviceability of functioning and a condition of components of a power supply system.