Смотрите http://www.belgorod.ml-respect.ru купить машину бу в Белгород. | Автосервис опель воронеж на http://www.ml-car.ru.
This Head is devoted to the description of procedures of service and major maintenance of the 6-cylinder V-shaped engine in volume of 3.3 l, the distributed injection of fuel equipped with system.
Each of heads of cylinders of the engine is equipped with two camshafts of the top arrangement (DOHC) operating functioning 24-ti of valves (on 4 on each of cylinders). The engine has the compact design which main component are made of an easy aluminum alloy the block and heads of cylinders.
The cranked shaft is planted in 4 radical bearings which covers are incorporated in monolithic assembly. The fourth radical bearing is persistent and in addition supervises axial люфт in bulk.
Pistons are equipped by two kompressionny and one maslosjemny rings. Piston fingers having semi-floating landing are pressed in the top heads of rods. In the bottom heads replaceable loose leaves of shatunny bearings are located.
The engine has liquid cooling on the basis of the centrifugal rotor pump put in action from a gear belt. Cooling liquid circulates on internal galleries of the engine, washing cylinders and combustion chambers, and also is banished on the channels equipped in the inlet pipeline.
Supply of greasing to internal components of the engine is carried out by the shesterenchaty oil pump located in a forward part of the engine under a cover of a gas-distributing belt. The drive of an internal gear wheel of the pump is carried out directly from a cranked shaft. Oil is sucked in via the mesh filter from the case pallet, then banished via the polnopotochny filter of cartridge type.
The list of repair work carried out without engine extraction from the car
The following repair work listed below can be made without removal of the engine from the car:
- Check of kompressionny pressure;
- Removal and installation of a cover of the gas-distributing mechanism;
- Removal and installation of a cover of a drive of GRM;
- Removal and installation of components of a drive of GRM (belt / chain, gear wheels / asterisks);
- Removal and installation of camshafts and components of a drive of valves;
- Removal and installation of heads of cylinders;
- Removal and installation of pistons with rods *;
- Removal and installation of the pallet of a case;
- Removal, regenerative repair and installation of the oil pump;
- Removal and installation of a maslookhladitel;
- Replacement of epiploons of a cranked shaft;
- Check of a condition and replacement of support of a suspension bracket of the power unit;
- Removal, check of a condition and installation of a driving disk
* Though after removal of a head of the block and the pallet (without removing the engine) there is a possibility of dismantle of shatunno-piston assemblies, it is not necessary to abuse such possibility in view of the difficulties connected with need of observance of purity and carrying out a number of preparatory procedures. In view of told, the description of this procedure is provided further in the text of the present Chapter.
Before the beginning of works make careful cleaning of an impellent compartment and external surfaces of the power unit with application of one of a wide range of special solvents. Such processing will allow to avoid dirt hit in the engine.
In case of need, the forthcoming work defined by character, it is possible to remove a cowl for the purpose of ensuring freedom of access to components subject to service — in order to avoid casual damage of a paint and varnish covering cover car wings with special covers, or simply old blankets.