2.5.3. Running in of the new car
To provide reliability and durability of the car in operation, throughout the first 1600 km of run it is necessary to adhere to the following rules:
- Do not disperse the engine over 4000 rpm;
- Try to move with speeds no more than 80 km/h in a mode 4Н, or 50 km/h in a 4LO mode;
- Avoid long movement on one speed (regardless of its size);
- Do not get under way from a place on full gas;
- Avoid sharp accelerations at movement on high transfers;
- Do not brake too sharply. Normal extra earnings of new brake shoes occurs throughout 300 km of run throughout which it is necessary to brake, whenever possible, smoothly and with average intensity;
- The first 500 km of run try to avoid inclusion of all-wheel drive modes — move in situation H;
- Do not make towage of trailers in the first 800 km of run.
After major maintenance or replacement of the engine it is necessary to observe similar restrictions and recommendations.