4.15. An order of dismantling of the engine by its preparation for major maintenance
Scheme of an arrangement of hinged units
Design of the block of cylinders
It is simplest to carry out engine dismantling, having established it on the portable assembly stand. The such adaptation always can be borrowed rather cheaply in a car-care center workshop. Before fixing the engine at the stand, it is necessary to remove from it a flywheel / a driving disk.
If possibility to use the stand is absent, dismantling should be made, having placed the engine on a strong workbench, or having reliably arranged it on a firm floor of garage. At work without the stand watch that the engine casually did not overturn.
If it is planned to make replacement of the engine on restored, remove with old all hinged units and external components and transfer them on the replaceable block. In number such, subject to shift, components enter (see illustrations the Scheme of an arrangement of hinged units and the Design of the block of cylinders):
- The generator with arms;
- The steering pump with arms;
- Components of systems of decrease in toxicity of the fulfilled gases;
- Distributor, wire and spark plug VV;
- The thermostat with a casing cover;
- Perepuskna branch pipe / hose of the water pump;
- Components of system of injection of fuel;
- Inlet pipeline and final collector (ы);
- Oil filter
- Support of a suspension bracket of the power unit;
- Flywheel / driving disk.
At removal from the old engine of external components try to remember characteristics of their installation. Fix in a notebook landing provisions of laying, epiploons, remote rings and plugs, pins, arms, washers, bolts and other fine details.
At a scheme choice with use of the reduced set of the block consisting of the block of cylinders with established in it by cranked shaft and shatunno-piston groups, remove from the old unit also a head of cylinders, the pallet of a case and the oil pump (alternative versions of schemes of performance of major maintenance — see. Alternative versions of schemes of regenerative repair of the engine).
At carrying out complete major maintenance of the old unit, make its dismantling and take all internal components. The optimum order of performance of procedure of dismantling of the engine below is given:
- Inlet pipeline and final collectors;
- Covers of heads of cylinders;
- Covers of a drive of GRM with bolts;
- GRM drive (a gas-distributing belt with cogwheels);
- Assemblies of yokes and camshafts;
- Heads of cylinders;
- Water pump;
- Case pallet;
- Maslozabornik with the mesh filter;
- Forward cover / oil pump;
- Assembly of covers of radical bearings;
- Shatunno-porshnevye assemblies;
- Cranked shaft and radical bearings.
Before starting engine dismantling, prepare the following materials, tools and details (see also Assembly order of the engine):
- Standard set of the metalwork tool;
- Set of cardboard or plastic containers / plastic bags for the organized storage of small components;
- Scraper for cleaning of interfaced surfaces;
- Vertical drill for removal of step wear in the top part of cylinders;
- Stripper for dismantle of a damper of krutilny fluctuations;
- Set of micrometers;
- Telescopic nutromer;
- Tsiferblatny measuring instrument of plunzherny type (DTI);
- The tool for compression of klapanny springs;
- Hon for processing of mirrors of cylinders;
- The tool for pro-cleaning of flutes under installation of piston rings;
- Set of taps and lerok;
- Wire brushes;
- Cylindrical brushes for pro-cleaning of oil galleries;